My Safe Ride Home®
Designed as an Educational and Intervention tool, the MY SAFE RIDE HOME® prepaid taxi fare card can assure people get home safely and with special attribute for a quick pick-up.
The Aislinn Education & Safety Foundation is proud to have sponsored this RADD/Terry Fator MY SAFE RIDE HOME message. Terry Fator captured the hearts of America with his victory on America's Got Talent and now he brings his live show, filled with celebrity singing impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism, to The Mirage in Terry Fator & His Cast of Thousands.
Now available to non-profit organizations and institutions through the Aislinn Foundation, the MY SAFE RIDE HOME® program is a unique product in the market today.
Why Consider the MY SAFE RIDE HOME® Program? Consider these benefits:
- Effective "risk intervention" tool
- Low cost for return on investment
- Sponsorship benefits = value-added income
- Socially-responsible and beneficial to any non-profit group
- Cross-marketing opportunities = additional revenue streams
- Socially-responsible vending features = additional income streams
Its features include:
- Our ability to work with all non-profit groups who are in need of responsible business models, while earning great income from its sponsorship
- The socially-responsible nature of our product and how it interacts with the cardholder/sponsor/taxi companies and drivers
- Special attribute for a quick pick-up to the cardholder for assured safe transport
- Added convenience of our own primary #6233 for a direct LINK to participating dispatches
- Revenue streams associated with the program are shared with non-profit and institutional accounts
- Value-added features in support of "socially-responsible vending", U-Pass programs and ID features all rolled onto one card
- The ability to track all program specific data associated with stated objectives
Contact us today at the Aislinn Foundation to know more about how your non-profit or institutional account can benefit from participating in the My Safe Ride Home® program.